Selecting the right IT Solutions for your business is becoming harder and harder, as there are more and more providers coming onto the market, each provider has their own value proposition, features and benefits and pricing structures.
Knowing what the best option is for your business is made easier by engaging an expert like Mrms Solutions Group, we have years of experience in providing IT solutions for our customers, whether you are after cloud based services for your emails or CRM, need to organise storage and backups, either on site or remotely, desktop support, switches, routers or getting all of those different things to talk together We have done it all. Along with our broad network of partners, Our expert team can recommend the right solution provider for your needs.
We have helped customers solve a range of IT issues, improve service quality and depending on what the motivators are to cut costs.
Dealing with your IT Systems can be frustrating, with so many elements and aspects to consider even with the smallest of decisions, from the potential impact on business to financial implications. MRMS Solutions Group can help.
Our team of experienced IT consultants dedicate time to understand your unique business situation, and with technical expertise we devise tailored solutions to your needs and requirements. Our aim is simple, to assist you with important IT decisions so you can focus on core business activities.
We undergo rigorous ongoing training for emerging products, focusing on key technologies and industry adopted certifications. You can be assured that our innovative solutions incorporate the latest technology to provide your business with exclusive competitive advantages.
Our network management service provides customers with an end-to-end solution for the design, implementation and management of their IP network being a single LAN or a WAN which spans multiple sites. Through sophisticated monitoring and management tools we are able to keep tabs on the state of the network and address problems before they occur. This includes tracking the availability of devices and systems and measuring the overall performance and utilisation of the network.
Our managed antivirus solution will provide the market leading threat detection services and will be fully controlled as well as monitored by our dedicated support team to ensure that any risks to your business are eliminated at the first instance.
Best ‘unknown’ malware prevention:
- Revolutionary file pattern and behavior recognition technology
- Predictive intelligence accurately detects if any file activity is benign, or malicious
- Virtually eliminates the window of vulnerability from new ‘unknown’ threats
Always up-to-date and protected:
- No large daily definition file updates to steal network bandwidth
- Off-network users always remain protected and never need any protection updates
- All users instantly protected against any new threats
Mrms Solutions Group offers a proactive and comprehensive Mobile Device Management solution that includes device, user, and application management.
Managed Integration and Relocation
Network Integration :
- We will assist with – connecting Local area network ( LAN) with internet providers NTU ( Network termination point) .
- Internal server connection with external internet connection & Ip address .
Hybrid wide-area network (WAN) – We help you leverage multiple types of cost-effective WAN connectivity, but without the additional operational hassles.
- Data centre networking – We help you modernise your data centre network technology, automate your operations, and review and adjust your financial and consumption models.
- Network performance optimisation – We provide you with not only the visibility you need, but also the help you require to accelerate your network’s ability to deliver true business value.
We will assist to locate your business’ technical part like your server , your internet relocation & integration , your PC set up, phone system & your data cabling
One of the biggest trends in the IT industry at the moment is the cloud, which essentially involves you not needing a server in your office, or having to operate your own data centre, all of the server infrastructure or data centre is managed by a specialist provider, meaning that they will handle all maintenance and upgrades, security, redundancy and backups on your behalf, meaning that you don’t have to spend the time and money doing it yourself.